Project Fortunia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project Fortunia

Fan and Dev forum for Project Fortunia

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome to Project Fortunia!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fortunia
Admin
Admin
Fortunia

Welcome to Project Fortunia! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to Project Fortunia!   Welcome to Project Fortunia! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 11:48 pm

Hello and thank you from taking your time to read this topic.
Heres generally what is Project fortunia.

Project fortunia is orgnialy got its roots from TibiaOT servers ( www.tibia.com // www.otfans.net ), TibiaOT servers same same thing based as the WoW private servers Free & Fun.

when the 1.9.4 patch was released I desised to try out what are those so called "Free" WoW servers... They were shit mostly, not including AFG warriors ~awsome~ fun server repack! and UWC servers... thats when I started project fortunia. I believe Fortunia was one of the first servers able to handle over 400 players. After the SQL patching came out I froze the project because I didnt have time to learn SQL then.

I re-opened Project fortunia, but Only member In it was me Neutral .. I hosted 2.2.x server when they were released ( I used ready repack,Mangos)
I edited, edited, edited it untill it came like people like, Vendors to get some short of starting gear, instant level up, so they didnt need to waste theyr all time for leveling up. I like high exp, High blue drops, vendors to get start up, high gold drop and mature GM's... wich does NOT mean that you need to be an jerk off for all players... only some of them Razz... If someone asks for gold or levels... You simply dont give hem an rude answer or etc. unless your drunk as hell and accidently delete the account.... anyways...

Now I want and I will re-open Project Fortunia and look for a team for it.

-Fortunia-
Back to top Go down
https://project-fortunia.forumotion.com
Fortunia
Admin
Admin
Fortunia

Welcome to Project Fortunia! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Project Fortunia!   Welcome to Project Fortunia! Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 11:52 pm

As some of you have seen the @mail I sended you.
YES we are working on a new server and NO we dont know the lauch date yet, there Is so much to do and out time line is very open.

I will post all the needed information here.
Back to top Go down
https://project-fortunia.forumotion.com

Welcome to Project Fortunia!
Page 1 of 1